Already enrolled at another school but just need to take a couple of courses online for a semester? You can do this by applying as a "Transient Student". See our Transient Enrollment page for more information.

For information on all courses offered at UWG, not just online courses, please refer to the UWG Schedule of Classes (itemized list).

For information on how online courses are labeled (online course designations), please refer to the Instructional Method Information on the Registrar's Student Registration webpage.