UWG|Online is proud to support our military and offers several online programs to meet the needs of military veterans, active service members, dependents and survivors as they pursue their educational goals or make the transition into a different career. Additionally, the Center for Adult Learners and Veterans is open to all adult learners (23 or older), veterans, and dependents of veterans. The center supports the retention, progression and graduation of these students through services and programs directed at adult learners, veterans and their families.
We offer many opportunities and resources to our veterans and military affiliated students.
- Knowledgeable advisors
- Prior Learning Assessment: Credit for military experience and Credit by exam
- Flexible classes - Online, evening, weekends, short sessions
- Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) & Concurrent Admissions Program of Army Enlistees (ConAP)
- Enrollment certification for GI Bill benefits
- Military-friendly undergraduate & graduate degrees
- Computer Science
- The Center for Adult Learners and Veterans
- Veteran Financial Aid Information
- Military Scholarships
- Counseling & Career Development Center for Military Veterans
The University of West Georgia is also proud to be an affiliate institution and administrator of the University System of Georgia's eCore Program, which provides the opportunity for military veterans, active service members, dependents and survivors to complete their first two years of their collegiate careers in an online environment. While not a degree program in itself, these are the core courses that one can apply towards nearly any Bachelor’s degree.
Learn more about eCore
You've seen the world; now it's time to Go West... UWG|Online