Get started today. Let the University of West Georgia help prepare you for whatever tomorrow may bring. As a SACS accredited university, we offer an online undergraduate degree, multiple online masters degrees, and a fully online doctorate program taught by leading educators who are committed to your success. Apply today.
See why the Princeton Review calls the University of West Georgia a Best Southeastern College and “one of the best overall bargains – based on cost and financial aid – among the most academically outstanding colleges in the nation.”
How to Get Started:
- Review Admission Requirements for the different programs and guides for specific populations (non-traditional, transfer, transient, home school, joint enrollment students, etc).
- Online Degree and Certificate Programs may not be available in all states. If you are an out-of-state student, please contact Janet Gubbins, the Director of Distance Education, to confirm that the program is available in your state.
- Review important deadlines:
- For most—but not all programs— the following application and document deadline dates apply:
- Fall semester: June 1 (undergrads) July 13th(grads)
- Spring semester: November 15 (undergrads) December 15th (grads)
- Summer semester: May 15 (undergrads) April 15th (grads)
See program specific calendars here
- Complete online application
Undergraduate Admissions Guide
Undergraduate International Application
Graduate Application and Process:
Graduate Studies Information for International Students
- Submit $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official documents
Request all official transcripts and test scores be sent directly to UWG from all colleges or universities attended. If a transcript is mailed to you, it cannot be treated as official if it has been opened. Save time by requesting transcripts be sent electronically.
Undergraduate & Graduate Applicants should send all official transcripts to:
Admissions – Mandeville Hall
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118-4160
Graduates only: All letters of recommendation and program specific documents, if required, should be sent directly to the applicable graduate studies associate (see GSA directory).
If you will not ever be travelling to a UWG campus or site, you may apply for an Immunization Exemption. Contact email@example.com with your request.
- Check the status of your application
Login to PREP—our Student Pre-Registration and Enrollment Preparation Site—to check the status of your application.
Still need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-6248 or 1-855-933-UWGO (8946)
- Once admitted, see our Online Student Guide for help on Registration and access to a wide-variety of students services.